HOME | PHOTOGRAPHIC ESSAYS | TEDDY ROOSEVELT | RESOURCES
The Santa Cruz Union Depot, also called the Santa Cruz Depot or the Union Depot, on Washington Street near Pacific. It was built in 1893 after Southern Pacific leased the South Pacific Coast railroad. Next to the depot are several carriages (called hotel buses) and a streetcar waiting to pick up arriving visitors. South Pacific Coast Railroad Number 20 has just pulled in. Date: 1898. Photo from the Santa Cruz Public Library collection. Click here for more historic photos of the Santa Cruz area.
Developed by Michael R. Meuser
Copyright © 2003 Craig Miller & Michael R. Meuser,
All Rights Reserved