HOME | PHOTOGRAPHIC ESSAYS | TEDDY ROOSEVELT | RESOURCES
The former Santa Cruz Union Depot on Washington Street near Pacific, built in 1893. It became a restaurant in the 1970's. In the background are hopper cars in the Southern Pacific yards. Date: 1977. Photo from the Santa Cruz Public Library collection. Click here for more historic photos of the Santa Cruz area.
Developed by Michael R. Meuser
Copyright © 2003 Craig Miller & Michael R. Meuser,
All Rights Reserved